Family & Friends Are the First Line of Defence for Seniors They Love
Family and friends are often the first to recognize the point of change. They see seniors they love struggling with housing issues that are now impacting their quality of life. Common issues are:
- Seniors living in family homes that are now too big, expensive & labour intensive for their needs
- Increasingly cluttered spaces that pose health & safety hazards
- Homes that no longer accommodate their specific physical & mental health needs
- Housing that does not allow seniors to enjoy easy & on-going socialization
- Lack of access to safe & reliable transportation options
You are not alone. During the FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION, we assess your senior’s needs & then outline a plan to help them move forward to a happier, safer & less stressful living environment. Relocation can be stressful. For seniors it can be especially traumatic. Let us make it easier for them & for you!